Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fw: Test Blog










My husband, oldest daughter,and I will be traveling to China this Friday!!!!

I can hardly believe it!

Of course, I would like to be able to update and send pictures of this most amazing two week period in all of our lives!

I hope this works....

I am attaching some pictures of my kids that I took over Christmas.  It's been awhile since all four of them have been at home at the same time!!! Some of the pictures also include my older kids' "special someone"! Drew's girlfriend was at our house over Christmas as well as Faith's boyfriend.  Scott's fiancee wasn't able to be with us this Chirstmas!!  This was very sad....but, she was doing a little thing called....WEDDING PLANS!!!! And alas, our sweet Avery wasn't with us either!

Enjoy the pictures!!!

And remember, this is a test!




1 comment :

  1. Great photos ! Cannot wait to follow along on your trip!
    Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete