Friday, December 4, 2009

Article 5!!!!!!

My agency called this morning with such wonderful news....our Article 5 has been approved!!! (It took 11 days from the time it was cabled to the consulate.)

All our paper work is finally at the CCAA!!!!  Now, we wait for our TA!!! (This could take two to four weeks.)  I think I can safely say we will be in China next month!!!!! (insert big smile)

Yeah!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

I actually started to cry while talking to our case worker.

My four year old became alarmed.

Shea:  "What's wrong Mommy?"

Me:  "Nothing sweetie, everything is just right."

Shea:  "Why are you crying?"

Me:  "I just got some good news about your little sister."

Shea:  "Oh." (confused look on her face)

Me:  "Let's pray and thank Jesus right now."

Shea:  "Thank him for what?"

Me:  "That we are one step closer to getting Avery!"

So, she and I got down on our knees and offered up a prayer of thanksgiving.

Will you all please join me?????

6 comments :

  1. Chris! I am SO happy for you!!!
    At last, you are SO close to holding Avery in your arms :)
    Now I just need my Article 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting up a banner to God for your precious child! God is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!
    Have I told you how much I love the name Avery? (same name as my 12yr. old)
    Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lord!! One step closer to sweet Avery knowing the love of her forever family. I just know that God rejoices over this news too (even though He DOES know everything..I like to think He still delights in these baby steps with us!!)

    Can't wait!!!!!! I am about to do a happy dance for you. Next to referral day and gotcha day - this one ranks right up there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!
    Our Article 5 was delivered to C**A on Nov. 30, so maybe we'll be traveling at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Beringers! So excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete