Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Baby Room ~ Dr. Seuss Style

Considering that my grand-baby boy will make his appearance THIS Saturday.....

I thought I better get myself over to Faith's house and get some pictures of his very adorable Dr. Seuss nursery!!!

(remember the baby shower?)

This room is so cute, I can hardly stand it!!!





I am just lovin' it.
Love the colors.
Love the theme.

Love this mobile, don't you?




How about the walls?






What about these little guys?





And look at this: Jon's bedroom cross from when he was a little boy.......awwwww.




Isn't this completely precious?


Now all we need is Baby Archer!


7 comments :

  1. SO cute Chris!!!! I know you are excited but you look WAY too young to be a Grandmother:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!!! And I love the new bloggy digs.... I must have been reading in my Reader for a while now. I missed the reveal :)

    Yay for Baby A - come soon. Come safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very precious! Can't wait to see pictures of Baby Archer in that adorable room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!! Congratulations grandma!!! SO happy he's finally here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very exciting! Glad I stopped by to hear the news! Praying for a healthy happy delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too sweet! I love the cross; how sweet that it was saved after all these years. (That makes it sound like he's 50; doesn't it?! LOL!) Did Faith love Dr. Seuss when she was little? Or, is this a new found love for little Archer?

    ReplyDelete