Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Special Time with Daddy



As a mom, I just cherish the times when one of my kids gets to have one on one with their dad!

My husband usually get home between 5:30 and 6:00pm most nights....which, means we usually don't eat dinner until 6:30ish.  Shea's bed time is usually around 7:00ish. (She refuses to take a nap....she NEEDS to be in bed early!!!! Otherwise, we all suffer!!!!)

I like to have her bathed and ready for bed before we eat.  This just makes things more pleasant and presents an easier transition to the bed time routine.

Shea loves it when her daddy is home earlier enough for him to read her a story.

I love it because I can put the finishing touches on for our dinner.

My husband loves it because it provides them some special cuddle time!

I guess we are all winners!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment