Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{Her} new smile.


My sweet Avery has always had the cutest little smile.  (IMHO)

Her smile has always made me smile.

And usually entices practically everyone to smile right  back at her.




For a couple of weeks she has had o-n-e wiggly little tooth.

FINALLY, it came out on Sunday night right before I tucked her into bed.




It was copiously 'sitting' on her gum.....just hanging.....waiting to fall out.  I was afraid she was going to swallow it during the night.  Yikes!

It just needed some help.

I was the so called 'help'!  ha!

I barely touched it, and out it fell.

Avery pretty much freaked out.

There was a tad bit of blood.....even a drop gets her into a panic.

Poor baby.

Loosing that first tooth can be quite traumatic, right?

However, once I showed her how stinkin' cute her little tooth was and gave her a big drink of water, she recovered just fine.

She woke up to some cash-ola under her pillow, which made her slightly giddy.




 Plus, now she is sporting a brand new, totally enchanting smile.




And YES, I still have my Christmas decorations up!!!  :)




3 comments :

  1. Very cute! I miss the toothless smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally enchanting :) She is just adorable!
    Get lots of pictures now, before those top teeth fall out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it's a keeper (has to be, right!?)

    I think she'll be cute with no top teeth too :-)

    ReplyDelete