Friday, January 27, 2012

Flashback Friday



I use to do this 'Flashback Friday' quite a bit.....

Can't even remember whose blog initiated this fun event?????

My {big} kids would say it's my age.  lol

I think I am just forgetful, right?

Anywho......

Drew and Faith 'found' some pictures of the littles on their phones the other day.

Made me smile.

Big time.

So, I thought I would share.

(Now remember these pictures are from my kids' phones.)


This was taken just days after Avery came home at the end of January 2010.




Apparently eating french fries can be quite exhausting.
(circa early spring of 2011)



Loving on each other.
(circa late spring 2010)


It would be fun if some of y'all share your own Friday Flashback.

Come on now, it's fun walking down memory lane.  :)

Won't you join me?

No comments :

Post a Comment