Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {Happy Father's Day}

I really had to beg asked everybody to head outside for some pictures for Father's Day.

"People" were not real cooperative.

I am not going to name names or anything....(Dave, Drew, & Faith).....

I just wanted to get some pics for Fathe's Day.

Wasn't asking for the world....just for a few pictures.

Ahem!

So~
Here are the forced some lovely shots from our lovely day together:

Looks kinda painful.




Now they are warming up.




Looks like Drew is almost enjoying himself.





Gotta have one with Daddy and his girls....




And of course, it doesn't take much to get the Littles going!





This Daddy is well-loved and most appreciated!

Even if it is like pulling teeth to get some pictures.....grrrrr!


Check out the other posts at Sunday Snapshot.
Hosted by Stefanie from Ni Hao Y'all.


Ni Hao Yall


1 comment :

  1. Adorable! Love the forced photo shoot. I am dragging my hubby into a photo session when we go on vacation and he is personally thrilled to do this for me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete