Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Day of school....one day late.



Yep, that's how I roll....

Why be like everyone else and actually post pictures of the first day of school ON the first day of school???



Truthfully?

This first day of school actually flew by before I knew it.

And here it is the second day of school.....and I'm posting the first day of school pictures.

Yep, that is how I roll.

True story.


Anyway....

Yesterday, Shea and Avery were up at the crack of dawn.

5:30AM.

I think they were a tad bit excited.




All went well.

Recess was good.

Lunch was good.

Avery met a new friend whose name she can't remember.

That was all I got.

All in all a good first day of school!



Today, they were NOT up at the crack of dawn.
They were cranky tired.
Still excited, though.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment