Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {the Princesses}

Oh, yes they are!



Pretty much 24/7.



So imagine my surprise when they told me they wanted to be Princesses for Halloween.


I mean really?

Princesses?

Come on?

My girls?



Of course, they couldn't be exactly the same.

Shea declared herself to be a Fairy princess.....




Take note:  the pink wings.



How about the Fairy 'tude......



Rather cheeky, wouldn't you agree??



Then there is the 'regular' princess.

Princess Avery!



In  all her royal sweetness and cuteness!

I don't think there is anything 'regular' about her!



Tomorrow night is the grand event.

The Princesses will make their appearance, gather as much candy as possible, and call it an enchanted night.




Make sure you check out the other Sunday Snapshots:

Ni Hao Yall

4 comments :

  1. Awww!! They are adorable!! Love the pics.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of my girls picked princess costumes as well...we've got Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of COURSE they are the prettiest princesses EVER!!!! I love that they both wanted to be princesses and there's no arguing over who is what princess :)

    PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete