Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: Guess where I am going? Part 2

Y'all are some smart people! (see this post)

YES!  I am going to the House of Love, otherwise known as An Orphan's Wish!!!  I am honored to tell you that I will be traveling with LeeAnn, the founder and US co-director of AOW.

YES!  I get to meet all the precious children for whom I work!

Yes!  I get to love on them!

My oh my, I feel so blessed!

I can hardly wait to meet......

Rylie



Shannon



Kalli



Samuel



Gabriel



Hope



Amy



Maggie




Oh and the list goes on and on and on and on........

And believe you me, when I get back I will be probably talking and blogging about this trip for months.

Months,I tell ya!

By the way,  I leave in five hours!!!!!

Guilin, here I come!!!

Click here to join in the Sunday Snapshot fun!

Ni Hao Yall

8 comments :

  1. So happy for you! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiss those cheeks for me too!! I'll be praying for you and LeeAnn that God will keep you safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to follow your journey and see all your pics of these precious little ones!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderfully blessed trip, Chris. Looking forward to following along here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ... is it wrong to confess I am totally JEALOUS?!! Cannot wait to hear all about the trip and all about the babies!
    Love & Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend!
    Yikes! I am so excited, happy, nervous, scared and awe-filled for you! Praying that the guardian angel that the LORD sends just for you will continue to bless your adventure. Can't wait to hear everything...and you can talk about it for months and months; we will all listen! Don't worry about the girls, we'll give them extra love at school this week. God bless you friend! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for you and LeeAnn!! Kiss those sweet babies for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome, wish I was going with you.

    ReplyDelete