Friday, October 21, 2011

I am so honored......Really? Me?





Wow!


I was asked if one of my blog posts could be re-posted over at We Are Grafted In.


Me?


Really cool!


Have y'all had a chance to check out We Are Grafted In?


Amazing!


Informative!


A place where adoptive families can learn and grow together.


Love it!


And, they asked me to be a 'contributor'.


Wow!


Please click here to read my post at We Are Grafted In.


Thanks.


And really, go check them out.  It's addicting.....it a good way!  :)

6 comments :

  1. Hi Chris,
    I saw your post on we are grafted in and I am from WI as well. Where abouts? We have a blog as well www.campfunk.blogspot.com
    We are still waiting to be matched. Would love to chat with you sometime. Nice to meet you!
    Love
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post over there yesterday. It's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE WAGI! Cant wait to read your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a beautiful post! I had never been to WAG, what a great site! Congrats on guest posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Although, I'm not surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete