Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Snapshot {a few of my favorite *Christmas* things}



Love me some Christmas.

Definitely the best event of the year!

For so many reasons....

This year, I actually felt like I had time to decorate the house.

It was very pleasant and non-stressful.  

Each decoration has a memory.....a story.

Some of our decorations have been around FOREVER!

Some are new.

Some are simple.

Some are 'fancy'.

All are loved.

Let me share a few of my favorites.




 Got these elves the year we adopted Shea.....I need to find at least two more.


 The last one (for now) on the end is Archie's.


 Shea has a fascination with Nutcrackers.







THIS is WHY we celebrate Christmas!


And these two little nuts.....
They just make Christmas fun!

Ni Hao Yall

No comments :

Post a Comment