Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Engagement Pictures!!

My daughter, Faith, and her fiancé, Jon's engagement session were featured in Wisconsin Bride Magazine blog today! http://wibride.com/

How cool is that?

Their photographers are so sweet & talented!
They are a husband & wife team, newly married themselves.
We LOVE them!


So, without further ado....

(Oh, btw, the last photo is my favorite!  It is so sweet & romantic!)
(I can hardly believe my girl is getting married...sniff,sniff.)


Cute Young Couple to Marry 

 Blogs 
Cute Young Couple to Marry 
What cute young loves! This fresh-faces pair (Faith is 21 and Jon is turning 21 in a couple weeks) will marry in Wausau on April 30th, with a ceremony at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx reception. Their photographers The McCartneys lucked out while capturing the couple's super sweet engagement session: not only are Faith and Jon a breeze in front of the camera, but their session was scheduled during those few comfortable 40-degree weather days a couple weeks ago.

8 comments :

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Faith & Jon are adorable!! They are getting married on my birthday! Wooot! Woot! Can't wait for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the last one, too. :) What a precious couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay im happy for you and your family :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, they are adorable together, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those. Just beautiful. My fave is the last one. Congrats to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable together! Love that last picture too...so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so neat! I love that last one too. I can see the love they have for each other.

    ReplyDelete