Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of School


Yep, it's another 'first day of school'......

I'm filled with all kinds of emotions.


Like:

*Wow, summer is over????  Wait, how did that happen?

*Finally. School has started.  

*I'm going to miss our lazy, unscheduled days of just doing whatever, whenever.

*The girls really need some structure. (I really need some structure!)


Sigh.

My little girlies are growing up on me.

They didn't even want to have their backpacks in their "first day of school" picture.
What is this world coming to?
I love their backpacks!

Shea is in 4th grade this year.
She scampered off to her class and didn't even need me to help her......with anything! For shame!
At least she let me take a picture of her.
As you can tell she wasn't thrilled with the idea.


Avery is in third grade.
She gladly accepted my help!
Made this momma happy.


My second round of kiddos seems to be growing up on me.  (How does that keep happening???)
I really missed them today.


Good thing I have "round three" to keep my days filled.
My grandson and my youngest son.
2 two year olds.
Yep.
They keep me hopping.
And I love it!


By the way, these two little bubbas are NOT growing up.
Just saying....



No comments :

Post a Comment