Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013 ~ He is Risen!!!



Oh, how we love Easter!




It is truly a time to reflect on the great love and sacrifice of our Lord and Savior.

Praising and celebrating Jesus' victory over death on Easter morning is always so overwhelming to me.

Listening to my two littlest blessings singing their hearts out this morning brought tears to my eyes.

I LOVE that they LOVE Jesus!

Oh.My.Heart!

I LOVE how they have grown so very close these past three years.

Someone recently asked me the other day if they were sisters....you know, like 'real' sisters.

I just smiled big and said:

Oh Yes They Are!!!

Sisters in every sense of the word.

FOREVER!




Silly.




Sassy.




Stop holding my hand cuz it's sweaty type of sisters!




Hope y'all had a wonderfully Blessed Easter!



2 comments :