Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ca-razy Hair Day!


This week is National Lutheran Schools Week.

Since my girls go to a Lutheran school,

we are in *celebration* mode!!!!

Today was 'Crazy Hair' day.

My older kids loved this day.

In fact, it probably was their favorite day of said week.


The Littles?

Not too sure about it.


Avery just could not wrap her head around the idea of going to school with 'crazy' hair.




Shea was not a big fan either.




I finally convinced them that this was all part of having a super fun and silly day.

So, they started having fun and acting pretty silly.






Plus, I told them they might end up in the school year book.

Boy, did that change their attitudes.

Smiles and 'poses' came whipping out!





Can ya tell my girls liked the idea of possibly being in the yearbook?

Geesh.




Besides Shea having a very sweaty head, the girls had a fabulous 'crazy' hair day!

1 comment :

  1. Catching up on all my reading. I can't believe I missed Pinkalicious :) Soooo cute. And totally love the crazy hair day too. We never had days like that in school and I get a kick out of my kids' adventurous spirits for their spirit days. Coming up soon is Backwards Day. That will be fun for Baby BlueEyes.

    Can you do me a favor? A couple folks have said that my blog is not allowing comments. I've checked all my settings and I'm not finding what the problem might be. Can you give it a try and let me know what you see? I'd appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete